Peter Andre is a father again
Peter Andre has become a father for the third time.
The 'Behind Closed Doors' hitmaker - who already has children Junior, eight, and Princess, six, from his marriage to Katie Price - and girlfriend Emily MacDonagh have welcomed a baby girl into the world and both the medical student and the infant are doing well.
In a posting on his official website, Peter, 40, wrote: ''Now that I have had the opportunity to tell Junior & Pringles , we are very happy to announce the safe arrival of our beautiful baby girl:) We are extremely thrilled and mum and bubba are doing fine. We are looking forward to a nice quiet couple of weeks getting to know our baby. Thanks to everyone at Musgrove Park Hospital :))) (sic)''
Peter's confirmation comes following speculation over the new arrival after a number of twitter users reported seeing the couple at the hospital in Somerset, South West England, yesterday (07.01.13).
One fan wrote: ''Peter Andre is in the hospital I work at with Emily and his baby daughter omg. (sic)''
A Facebook page called Breaking News Somerset and Beyond reported: ''It seems a celebrity has had a baby at a Somerset hospital.''
It is believed Peter and 23-year-old Emily - who have been dating for nearly two years - chose a Somerset hospital as her surgeon father works in the area.08-01-2014
- Kyle Christie quits Geordie Shore
- Lewis Hamilton and Mo Farah for BBC Sports Personality of the Year
- Yvette Fielding: Lady Colin Campbell personally attacked me
- Sinitta: The X Factor's 4th Impact 'never stop'
- Vicky Pattison is showing 'real' her on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
- Apprentice's Selina Waterman-Smith brands show 'fix'
- Doctor Who Christmas special titled The Husbands of River Song
- Marc Baylis excited about Coronation Street return