Hayley Tamaddon's DOI prep hit by noisy neighbours
Hayley Tamaddon has been left ''livid'' after her 'Dancing on Ice' preparation was hampered by noisy neighbours.
The 'Coronation Street' actress, who is due to skate on the show this weekend, is furious after her neighbours held a party featuring ''really bad songs'' at full volume until around 5am this morning (15.01.14).
She wrote on Twitter: ''So great that the neighbours are having a GOD DAMN PARTY and I'm up in 6 hours! They're all singing really bad songs REALLY LOUD! #livid
''For anyone who read my last tweet.. The party finished AN HOUR AGO! Arrrrggggh!!!!!!!!!! (sic)''
Noisy neighbours is the last thing Hayley needed after a suffering a torn calf muscle on the weekend, which left her sidelined and unable to work on her upcoming performance for a few days.
The 36-year-old brunette returned to training yesterday (14.01.14) for her first session since picking up the injury, and reassured her concerned fans that her leg had ''coped well''.
She tweeted: ''just done 2 hours skating and the leg coped pretty well! Only a few niggles! Thanks to the best Physio ever! @BhamPhysioLtd (sic)''15-01-2014
- Chloe Lewis: The Only Way Is Essex makes you more 'heartless'
- Stacey Solomon gets 'embarrassed' talking about Steve-O
- Paul O'Grady would punch Craig Revel Horwood on Strictly Come Dancing
- Jonathan Ross: Awards ceremonies are a 'bad idea'
- Stan Lee creates superhero series for British TV
- George Blagden's boarding schooling made him 'perfect' for Vikings
- Laura Jackson forced to face fear of snakes
- Janice Dickinson signs £300,000 Celebrity Big Brother deal?