Hayley Tamaddon's DOI prep hit by noisy neighbours
Hayley Tamaddon has been left ''livid'' after her 'Dancing on Ice' preparation was hampered by noisy neighbours.
The 'Coronation Street' actress, who is due to skate on the show this weekend, is furious after her neighbours held a party featuring ''really bad songs'' at full volume until around 5am this morning (15.01.14).
She wrote on Twitter: ''So great that the neighbours are having a GOD DAMN PARTY and I'm up in 6 hours! They're all singing really bad songs REALLY LOUD! #livid
''For anyone who read my last tweet.. The party finished AN HOUR AGO! Arrrrggggh!!!!!!!!!! (sic)''
Noisy neighbours is the last thing Hayley needed after a suffering a torn calf muscle on the weekend, which left her sidelined and unable to work on her upcoming performance for a few days.
The 36-year-old brunette returned to training yesterday (14.01.14) for her first session since picking up the injury, and reassured her concerned fans that her leg had ''coped well''.
She tweeted: ''just done 2 hours skating and the leg coped pretty well! Only a few niggles! Thanks to the best Physio ever! @BhamPhysioLtd (sic)''15-01-2014
- Dan Osborne hints at Jacqueline Jossa split
- Catherine Tate has ruled out a return Doctor Who
- Fleur East is the 'British Rihanna'
- Mary Berry wins Outstanding Achievement Award
- Calum Best offered £50,000 for Celebrity Big Brother
- Gemma Collins returns to The Only Way Is Essex
- Carl Fogarty and Jimmy Bullard rescued from storm
- Nadia Forde's ill mother 'rooting for her' in the jungle