Helen Flanagan wants to go on Come Dine with Me
Helen Flanagan is keen to take part in the 'Come Dine with Me' celebrity special.
The 23-year-old actress would love to appear on the Channel 4 cooking contest - on which four contestants take turns to put on a dinner party in their homes for each other - because she thinks cooking is ''sexy.''
When asked if she would appear on the programme, she told Nuts magazine: ''I would indeed. I'd cook some kind of yummy artichoke salad with balsamic vinegar and breads ... some fish for main ... and some sexual chocolate dessert with loads of amazing wine for afters!
''I like to cook. I think it's sexy!''
Unfortunately, the former 'Coronation Street' star - who was forced to eat a camel toe on last year's series of 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' - won't be catering to everyone's tastes at her dinner party due to her ''picky'' attitude towards cheese.
She said: ''Cheese sometimes reminds me of mould, so I'm very picky. I only like mozzarella and feta and the halloumi cheese you get at Nando's.''15-01-2014
- Michael Buerk won't quit I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
- Len Goodman: Judges can't talk during dance-off
- Lauren Platt might miss The X Factor due to illness
- Jenna Coleman puts off 'Doctor Who' exit
- Louise Thompson jokes about having children
- Miranda Hart thought fame would 'justify' her existence
- Sammy Winward quits Emmerdale
- Peter Kay confirms Phoenix Nights stage show