Jessica Wright: Psoriasis made me scared of ghosts
Jessica Wright says psoriasis made her scared of ghosts.
The 'Only Way Is Essex' star, who has suffered from panic attacks and anxiety, developed the skin condition which caused her skin to turn red and flaky and she suffered from a lack of confidence as a result of having the disease.
She said: ''I'd gone from this bubbly confident girl to this weird coward. I lost my confidence overnight. I'd become scared of ghosts and flying. I couldn't be alone for five minutes. I was scared of everything.''
Jessica hit a low point in 2011 when she collapsed outside her brother Mark Wright's house.
She explained: ''Everyone was going around to a friend's house to watch 'The X Factor' and 'TOWIE' and I couldn't go because I knew I'd be depressed, so I went to see my brother Mark.
''I could feel the horrible wave coming and I knew it was going to hit me. When I got to Mark's door I just collapsed.''
The brunette beauty has been taking medication since then and urges other people who are going through similar issues to talk to somebody and seek professional help.
She added to Now magazine: ''Talk to someone. It's far more common than you'd think. Don't be ashamed - it can happen to anyone. And go to your doctor, because you will get better.''15-01-2014
- Thom Evans dating Strictly Come Dancing partner?
- George Clooney left Downton Abbey cast starstruck
- Pixie Lott: 'I hope there are no Strictly Come Dancing nip slips'
- Millie Mackintosh: Kim Kardashian West looks like a 'sex object'
- Lacey Turner: Filming Our Girl an 'eye-opener'
- Nick Frost for Doctor Who Christmas special
- Judy Murray facing Strictly Come Dancing fan backlash?
- Kim Kardashian West vying for a role in 'Downton Abbey'