Cheska Hull: Ollie Locke fancied Sam Faiers before CBB
Ollie Locke fancied Sam Faiers before 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
The 'Made in Chelsea' and 'The Only Way is Essex' reality TV stars have begun getting close on the Channel 5 show and it seems Ollie has had his eyes on Sam for a while.
Ollie's pal and former 'Made in Chelsea' co-star Cheska Hull claims the loveable housemate ''fancied'' Sam before going on 'Celebrity Big Brother' and she is ''not surprised'' by their budding romance.
Speaking to BANG Showbiz on the red carpet at the National Television Awards in London last night (22.01.14), she said: ''He liked her before. We know her but she's always been with Joey [Essex], so it's never happened. But I wasn't surprised.''
Cheska has been watching her posh pal's antics in the house closely and has even downloaded the 'CBB' app so she can keep up with Ollie on the go.
She added: ''I've got the app so I'm looking at what's happening in advance. And there's stuff that's coming out in the next couple of days that I'm like, 'Oh my God, Ollie!' ''
The 'Made in Chelsea' star is also convinced Ollie will win the competition, which concludes next week.
She confidently said: ''He's going to win. He has to win! He's doing so well and I'm so proud of him.''23-01-2014
- Peter Kay to star in new sitcom
- Dennis Waterman quits New Tricks
- Esther Rantzen considering using Tinder
- Ryan Thomas and Amy Jackson 'very happy' together
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis vistit Downton Abbey
- Ben Whishaw to star in London Spy
- Holly Willoughby cries on last day on This Morning
- Julian Fellowes: George Clooney in Downton was great privilege