Frankie Essex leaves The Only Way is Essex
Frankie Essex has left 'The Only Way is Essex'.
The reality TV starlet will no longer appear on the hit ITV2 show, following in the footsteps of her brother Joey Essex.
A spokesperson for 'TOWIE' producers Lime Pictures told MailOnline: ''It's been mutually agreed that due to storylines being at their natural conclusion, Frankie will no longer be filming with 'TOWIE'.''
Frankie joined the hit show during its second series in 2011, joining her cousin and best friend Chloe Sims, who was introduced as a main cast member in the same series.
The blonde reality star's brother Joey left 'TOWIE' last year and found success in the jungle competing on 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!'
It was recently rumoured that Frankie may join Joey in his own reality show, which would follow the hunk and his family members, including cousins Chloe and Charlie Sims.
A source said: ''There are big plans for Joey and talks are under way about creating a show with his family.
''A lot of Joey's family members already have a fan base from 'TOWIE', so creating their own show could be a huge banker.
''There is an opening in the market for a Brit take on the Kardashians -- the Essex clan could be it.''23-01-2014
- Paddy McGuinness not threatened by dating shows
- Grace Andrews had 'no chemistry' with Mario Falcone
- Keith Lemon wants Kylie Minogue on Celebrity Juice
- Cheryl Cole 'excited' for X Factor return
- Cheryl Cole returns to X Factor
- Jessica Raine proud of Call the Midwife role
- Corrie's Maria to discover Marcus and Todd affair
- Fargo TV series to air on Channel 4