Frankie Essex leaves The Only Way is Essex
Frankie Essex has left 'The Only Way is Essex'.
The reality TV starlet will no longer appear on the hit ITV2 show, following in the footsteps of her brother Joey Essex.
A spokesperson for 'TOWIE' producers Lime Pictures told MailOnline: ''It's been mutually agreed that due to storylines being at their natural conclusion, Frankie will no longer be filming with 'TOWIE'.''
Frankie joined the hit show during its second series in 2011, joining her cousin and best friend Chloe Sims, who was introduced as a main cast member in the same series.
The blonde reality star's brother Joey left 'TOWIE' last year and found success in the jungle competing on 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!'
It was recently rumoured that Frankie may join Joey in his own reality show, which would follow the hunk and his family members, including cousins Chloe and Charlie Sims.
A source said: ''There are big plans for Joey and talks are under way about creating a show with his family.
''A lot of Joey's family members already have a fan base from 'TOWIE', so creating their own show could be a huge banker.
''There is an opening in the market for a Brit take on the Kardashians -- the Essex clan could be it.''23-01-2014
- Meg Ryan to narrate How I Met Your Dad
- Emmerdale's Natalie Robb terrorised by bull
- Jo Joyner: EastEnders drained me
- Caroline Flack brushes teeth before TV
- Gary Lucy got Botox from fiancée
- Jorgie Porter returning to Hollyoaks
- Ritchie Neville could smell Natasha Hamilton's pregnancy
- Amy Childs will 'definitely' do TOWIE cameo