Gemma Collins calls off engagement
Gemma Collins has called off her engagement.
The 'Splash!' star has ended her engagement to fiancé Rami Hawash just four weeks after he popped the question on Christmas day (25.12.13) with a massive ring embedded in a festive pudding.
The 'Only Way is Essex' beauty was spotted at the National Television Awards (NTAs) in London on Wednesday night (22.01.14) without her huge diamond sparkler and ex-boyfriend James 'Arg' Argent hinted that she was no longer heading for the aisle.
He said: ''I don't know if she's still engaged.''
However, a spokesperson has now confirmed to the Daily Mirror newspaper that the rumours are true and she is no longer engaged.
It is not yet known whether Gemma and Rami - who have been dating on and off since 2011 - have ended their relationship or whether they have just put off the wedding.
Although, Arg - who had a brief summer fling with Gemma last year - had an feeling last week that the curvaceous blonde wouldn't tie the knot with Rami.
He exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''Of course I am [happy for her]. I want Gemma to be happy, but I don't know ... I'm not too sure [if they will marry]. I don't know whether that's her true love or not. I'm not too sure. If he is, then great, but Gemma is up and down. I love her to bits and I do care about her.''
- Amanda Holden to 'shadow' Holly Willoughby on This Morning set
- James 'Arg' Argent urged to stop partying
- Tom Daley planning to tie the knot?
- Simon Cowell blames BBC producers for clash
- Jay Gardner defends Ricci Guarnaccio
- Claire King has left Celebrity Big Brother house
- Catherine Tyldesley is engaged
- Kellie Bright 'honoured' by difficult rape storyline