Ashley Banjo and Kimberly Wyatt return to Got to Dance
Ashley Banjo and Kimberly Wyatt will return to this year's 'Got To Dance' judging panel.
The street dancer and the former Pussycat Dolls singer - who have been panellists on the programme since 2010 - will be joined by a third adjudicator, who will be announced at a later date, on the fifth series of the talent show this summer.
It appears JLS star Aston Merrygold - who joined the reality show last year - has left his judging role.
The singer replaced West End star Adam Garcia, who judged the first three series.
The 13-episode fifth series will be hosted by Davina McCall - who has fronted the show for four years - and will culminate in a week of nightly super-sized live shows, which will be held at an arena in front of a crowd as big as six-thousand.
Davina said: ''The joy of dance is completely infectious and I was bitten by that bug long ago. Each year I learn something new. Last year it was krumping - whatever next?! I couldn't be happier to be returning to 'Got To Dance' and I can't wait to meet more dancers ready to take on the challenge. Let's get to twerk... I mean work!''
Applications for the Sky 1 programme are now open across Britain and Ireland as the judges go in search of their favourite dance act to award with the prize money of £250,000.
To apply for the show, dancers should go to the website for further details: http://www.sky.com/dance.31-01-2014
- Peter Kay to star in new sitcom
- Dennis Waterman quits New Tricks
- Esther Rantzen considering using Tinder
- Ryan Thomas and Amy Jackson 'very happy' together
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis vistit Downton Abbey
- Ben Whishaw to star in London Spy
- Holly Willoughby cries on last day on This Morning
- Julian Fellowes: George Clooney in Downton was great privilege