Kylie Minogue 'struck gold' with male co-stars
'The Voice' mentor Kylie Minogue has ''struck gold'' with her three male co-stars.
The 'I Should Be So Lucky' hitmaker appears on the panel with Sir Tom Jones, will.i.am and Ricky Wilson and she thinks being the only girl makes it an easier work environment.
She told the Daily Express newspaper's Saturday magazine: ''I feel like I have struck gold with three great guys. It is nice to feel we are all in the same boat and I like having the three of them around with me.
''It feels like a great team. I think it works really well with one girl and three man - I'm more than happy about that. It stops there being stories about b****iness and catfights.
''I'm comfortable with it. I mean, it might be interesting to have more women on the panel in the future, but for now it works as it is.''
The singer admitted the TV talent show is new ground for her, and while it was tough at first she has enjoyed her time so far.
She added: ''Initially it was a baptism of fire. It feels totally different being in the chair. It's very intense but also lots of fun.''01-02-2014
- Ryan Thomas missing his girlfriend?
- Katherine Dow Blyton killing Emmerdale 'magic'
- Ukip candidate kicked off Gogglebox
- Solomon Akhtar relieved to be fired from The Apprentice
- Alesha Dixon dreams of emulating Oprah Winfrey
- Jim Davidson: I was 'depressed' in CBB
- Frankie Bridge: I don't feel like I've 'mastered' dancing
- Carl Fogarty: I'm too 'laid back' for showbusinesses