Sam Faiers and Ollie Locke not a 'showmance'
Sam Faiers won't have a showmance with Ollie Locke.
'The Only Way is Essex' beauty insists her budding romance with the former 'Made in Chelsea' star isn't for publicity after getting close on 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
She said: ''The whole showmance thing of, 'Oh, we're out of CBB now so let's go and do a set-up date', is not my style, and it's not Ollie's either.''
Sam, 23, admits she and Ollie haven't yet discussed their feelings and despite being friends before the show, she wasn't aware of her own feelings for him.
She explained: ''I was with Joey [Essex] before, so I never thought anything of it. It's too early to say. I've only just come out of a big relationship and I was heartbroken.
''He's lovely. After [the final] we went to the bar and we were with our family and friends, catching up. I left early so I said goodnight to him and gave him a cuddle, but we haven't spoken.''
Meanwhile, Ollie says he wants Sam to be his girlfriend and thinks she's ''down to earth''.
He told new! magazine: ''She's just an absolute sweetheart. She's lovely and she's not like other reality stars. She's very down to earth. She's very sweet. She isn't fame-hungry.''10-02-2014
- Prince Charles pays tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- Coronation Street's Helen Worth 'delighted' by Tina O'Brien return
- Chloe Sims felt 'suffocated' by Elliot Wright
- Thom Evans 'plans to launch acting career'
- Ben Haenow plans to propose
- Gemma Collins quits TOWIE
- Miranda Hart announces end of BBC sitcom
- Tina O'Brien returning to Coronation Street