Sam Faiers and Ollie Locke not a 'showmance'
Sam Faiers won't have a showmance with Ollie Locke.
'The Only Way is Essex' beauty insists her budding romance with the former 'Made in Chelsea' star isn't for publicity after getting close on 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
She said: ''The whole showmance thing of, 'Oh, we're out of CBB now so let's go and do a set-up date', is not my style, and it's not Ollie's either.''
Sam, 23, admits she and Ollie haven't yet discussed their feelings and despite being friends before the show, she wasn't aware of her own feelings for him.
She explained: ''I was with Joey [Essex] before, so I never thought anything of it. It's too early to say. I've only just come out of a big relationship and I was heartbroken.
''He's lovely. After [the final] we went to the bar and we were with our family and friends, catching up. I left early so I said goodnight to him and gave him a cuddle, but we haven't spoken.''
Meanwhile, Ollie says he wants Sam to be his girlfriend and thinks she's ''down to earth''.
He told new! magazine: ''She's just an absolute sweetheart. She's lovely and she's not like other reality stars. She's very down to earth. She's very sweet. She isn't fame-hungry.''10-02-2014
- Zoella set to be Xtra Factor presenter
- 'Lee Ryan caused Blue to miss Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding'
- Billi Mucklow embracing her curves during pregnancy
- Chris Ramsey: Meeting Tom Hanks was like meeting God
- Isaac Waddington and The Neales in BGT final
- Louis Walsh confirms Nick Grimshaw as X Factor judge
- Aaron Frew kicked off Big Brother: Timebomb
- Chloe Madeley admits she is a horrible drunk