Davina McCall has 'dark moments' during Sport Relief triathlon
Davina McCall has had ''dark moments'' while she battles to complete her seven-day Sport Relief challenge.
The 46-year-old TV presenter is in the midst of a gruelling 500 mile triathlon for the charity - which will see her cycling, running and swimming from Edinburgh to London - and she admits there are times throughout the day where she fears she can't go on.
She told The Sun newspaper: ''I have moments where I go dark and I feel very hopeless and I feel like I can't go on but different people pick me up at different times.
''I feel like I am being carried through this challenge but it has been pretty hard.
''There are three or four times a day when I think I have got to stop and I don't think I can finish it.''
The brunette beauty collapsed yesterday (10.02.14) due to suspected hypothermia after she completed swimming the length of Lake Windermere.
Davina's husband Matthew Robertson rushed to her side after hearing the news she'd been knocked unconscious and managed to boost her morale.
Davina explained: ''What's amazing is that Matthew saw how the swim went and spoke to my mum and dad who are here with me and said, 'I am driving up there.'
''I was so unbelievably pleased to see him. He has picked me up and given me a huge buzz.''
The 'Got to Dance' host recovered quickly with the help of a hot beverage and some food and hopped on her bike for the next leg of her challenge.11-02-2014
- Rylan Clarke pleads with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to sing at his wedding
- Strictly Come Dancing: Craig Revel Horwood was 'too soft' last year
- Bobby Norris wishes Gemma Collins the best
- David Harewood to play next James Bond?
- EastEnders cast its first transgender character
- Bruce Forsyth hospitalised after fall
- The Great British Bake Off's Nadiya 'trained' children to lie
- Bertie Carvel worried about paint throwing after Doctor Foster finale