Holly Willoughby voted dream Valentine
Holly Willoughby and David Beckham have been voted Britain's dream Valentine's Day dates.
The 'This Morning' presenter has topped a poll of celebrity beauties most British men would love to share a date with on February 14, while retired soccer star David is women's ideal Valentine.
Holly, 33, saw off competition from stunning model Kelly Brook and 'Drunk in Love' hitmaker Beyonce in a survey of 1,000 British adults.
The TV beauty also came ahead of former 'X Factor' judge Cheryl Cole and 'Friends' actress Jennifer Aniston.
Dad-of-four David, 38, was voted British women's ideal Valentine's Day dreamboat, beating movie stars Hugh Jackman, George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Daniel Craig.
British pollsters also think there could be not one, but two 'X Factor' weddings in the pipeline, as they have tipped returning judge Simon Cowell, 54, to get engaged to his pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman, and Nicole Scherzinger to get engaged to Formula One racer Lewis Hamilton.
The poll was conducted in association with new Lifetime TV show 'The Proposers', which follows Daisy Amodio and Tiffany Wright, who come up with unique and elaborate marriage proposals for happy couples.
'The Proposers' starts on Wednesday, February 12 on Lifetime (Sky 156 / Virgin 242).11-02-2014
- Louis Walsh: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini is manipulating X Factor judging panel
- Mark Wright blagged wedding freebies?
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding gifts
- Simon Cowell wants to produce leaders' debate
- Sweden win Eurovision Song Contest 2015
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's £1m wedding
- Gary Barlow: Nick Grimshaw could find it hard to juggle X Factor job
- Calum Best blamed himself for father's death