Jasmine Waltz and Lee Ryan want kids together
Jasmine Waltz and Lee Ryan want to start a family.
The 'Celebrity Big Brother' couple might have only left the house a few weeks ago, but they have already talked about marriage and having kids together.
The American socialite told Britain's OK! magazine: ''I've always wanted a big family but have never met the right guy. But Lee figures in that vision now. I'd like to have a big belly in a year. A fat belly, a fat ring and a fat house.
''I want a big family and want it to be solid. I want a bunch of kids. I'd definitely like to adopt, too, and bring someone into a home who didn't think there was much hope.''
Lee agreed: ''That would be ideal. The [Big Brother] house seems like ages ago now. We're just planning on building our lives together.''
The Blue singer caused controversy by romancing both the brunette beauty and glamour model Casey Batchelor during his time on the fly-on-the-wall Channel 5 show, but Jasmine insists Lee didn't ''betray'' her by seducing Casey.
She said: ''I trust him more than anything. I don't feel betrayed, I know the situation he was in. I don't think he did anything wrong aside from one little kiss in the bathroom, but was being manipulated and Casey was pretty keen.''
- Simon Cowell blames BBC producers for clash
- Jay Gardner defends Ricci Guarnaccio
- Claire King has left Celebrity Big Brother house
- Catherine Tyldesley is engaged
- Kellie Bright 'honoured' by difficult rape storyline
- James 'Arg' Argent apologies for worrying 'everyone'
- Dermot O'Leary feels under 'pressure'
- James 'Arg' Argent 'safe' after being reported missing