Jasmine Waltz and Lee Ryan want kids together
Jasmine Waltz and Lee Ryan want to start a family.
The 'Celebrity Big Brother' couple might have only left the house a few weeks ago, but they have already talked about marriage and having kids together.
The American socialite told Britain's OK! magazine: ''I've always wanted a big family but have never met the right guy. But Lee figures in that vision now. I'd like to have a big belly in a year. A fat belly, a fat ring and a fat house.
''I want a big family and want it to be solid. I want a bunch of kids. I'd definitely like to adopt, too, and bring someone into a home who didn't think there was much hope.''
Lee agreed: ''That would be ideal. The [Big Brother] house seems like ages ago now. We're just planning on building our lives together.''
The Blue singer caused controversy by romancing both the brunette beauty and glamour model Casey Batchelor during his time on the fly-on-the-wall Channel 5 show, but Jasmine insists Lee didn't ''betray'' her by seducing Casey.
She said: ''I trust him more than anything. I don't feel betrayed, I know the situation he was in. I don't think he did anything wrong aside from one little kiss in the bathroom, but was being manipulated and Casey was pretty keen.''
- Gloria Hunniford's hand crushed by falling angel
- Ola Jordan not guaranteed Strictly return
- Top of the Pops to return with Fearne Cotton and Dermot O'Leary hosting
- BGT's Henry Gallagher to ask girl out
- Jemima West: An actress was stung by a scorpion on Indian Summers set
- Richard Hammond training dog
- Christine Bleakley loves ageing
- Lorna Fitzgerald caught taking legal high