Richard Bacon welcomes baby daughter
Richard Bacon has become a father again.
The radio host took to Twitter today (11.02.14) to announce that his wife Rebecca McFarlane gave birth to their daughter Ivy, their second child, last Thursday (06.02.14).
The 38-year-old presenter posted a picture of the newborn, accompanied with the caption: ''This is Ivy. She is mine. (Born on Thursday but I forgot to tell anyone). (sic)''
After sharing the news with his surprised fans, Richard was bombarded with congratulatory messages from his supporters and fellow celebrity pals.
Kirstie Allsopp - best known for her presenting role on 'Location,
Location, Location' - said: ''Wow! She's adorable, tons of
congratulations to You & BB xxx. (sic)''
Fellow presenter Lauren Laverne added: ''SO CUTE! Congratulations! X (sic)''
Richard also used his Twitter account to announce the birth of his son Arthur, a day after he was born, on October 31, 2011.
The former 'Blue Peter' presenter married Rebecca in 2008 and
previously admitted in an interview with the MailOnline that he has
changed since meeting his beau.
He said in 2012: ''It was very intense very quickly. She moved in
straight away and we got engaged quite soon after. I proposed when she was blow-drying her hair in her underwear in our bedroom.
''Rebecca's brought this natural equilibrium to my life and made me a much better person - much happier, he said. 'It's amazing how much you can change in four years.''11-02-2014
- Thom Evans dating Strictly Come Dancing partner?
- George Clooney left Downton Abbey cast starstruck
- Pixie Lott: 'I hope there are no Strictly Come Dancing nip slips'
- Millie Mackintosh: Kim Kardashian West looks like a 'sex object'
- Lacey Turner: Filming Our Girl an 'eye-opener'
- Nick Frost for Doctor Who Christmas special
- Judy Murray facing Strictly Come Dancing fan backlash?
- Kim Kardashian West vying for a role in 'Downton Abbey'