Billie Faiers gets engaged
Billie Faiers has got engaged.
'The Only Way is Essex' star, who is expecting her first child with Greg Shepherd, has revealed she will marry the ticket broker after he popped the question during a holiday in the Maldives last month.
Billie told Britain's OK! magazine: ''He told me on the second night of our holiday that the hotel manager had arranged for us to watch the sunset on one of the sandbanks in the ocean.
''I had no idea he was going to propose! Even when we got there and I saw two chairs with a bottle of champagne, I didn't suspect a thing.''
The 24-year-old reality star - who is 20 weeks pregnant - said yes straightaway even though she wasn't expecting the proposal.
She added: ''I took one look at that ring and said yes. I really couldn't believe it. We'd spoken about marriage but I thought he'd wait until after the baby was born to propose.''
Billie's proposal was made all the more special as Greg popped the question with a stunning diamond ring he had made especially for her.
She said: ''He got it designed especially for me by a jeweller in Hatton Garden. The centre diamond is so big. It's a five-carat stone with two smaller diamonds either side of a platinum band. I couldn't be happier with it.''18-02-2014
- Natalie Anderson teases 'funny' storyline
- Britain's Got Talent's Lucy Kay supported Susan Boyle on tour
- Alan Titchmarsh hits back at Paul O'Grady's copy-cat claims
- Diversity: We've lost touch with Simon Cowell
- Tom Baker is happy Doctor Who cameo upset former stars
- Lucy Watson: Spencer Matthews has 'hold' over Louise Thompson
- Cheryl Cole wants Kim Kardashian on X Factor
- Lauren Pope creates helmet for Breast Cancer Care