Cheryl Cole offered £2 million for X Factor return
Cheryl Cole has been offered £2 million to rejoin 'The X Factor' judging panel.
The 30-year-old singer looks set to return to the show, replacing Nicole Scherzinger, and boss Simon Cowell, who is also returning to the panel, is reportedly offering her more money to try and persuade her to come back.
A source told heat magazine: ''She wants to perform her new material on 'The X Factor' and she knows it's the best way to get her music heard.
''Simon feels like 'The X Factor' needs to turn a page, forget how bad it was last year and boost ratings again - he thinks he and Cheryl can do that.''
Simon is also said to be giving Cheryl access to his private jet and unlimited funds for her TV wardrobe.
Cheryl, who was axed from the US version of 'The X Factor' in May 2011, last appeared on the UK show in 2010 and was paid £1.5 million.
Simon recently insisted her decision whether or not to come back has never been ''about the money'' but he's determined to make the show as popular as it was in 2010, which saw the birth of One Direction, and feels he needs Cheryl.
He said: ''Of course I'd like her back on. It's all about whether she wants to do it, whether she can deal with the pressure.''
The pair recently met up to discuss her return and he said: ''I thought she looked and sounded the best I've seen in years.''
Last week Cheryl posted a photograph of herself and Simon, 54, on Twitter, teasing a possible return to 'The X Factor'.18-02-2014
- James 'Arg' Argent has more female attention after naked selfie
- Helen Flanagan hates her bum
- Sam Bailey expecting baby girl
- Natalie Anderson teases 'funny' storyline
- Britain's Got Talent's Lucy Kay supported Susan Boyle on tour
- Alan Titchmarsh hits back at Paul O'Grady's copy-cat claims
- Diversity: We've lost touch with Simon Cowell
- Tom Baker is happy Doctor Who cameo upset former stars