EastEnders' Lauren to confront Stacey
Stacey Branning will be confronted by Lauren Branning on 'EastEnders' tonight (18.02.14).
The young Walford resident - played by Jacqueline Jossa - is in for a shock when she comes face-to-face with her dad Max Branning's (Jake Wood) former fling in the Queen Vic.
Last night's episode of 'EastEnders' saw soap favourite Stacey (Lacey Turner) make a dramatic return to Albert Square to visit her cousin Kat Moon (Jessie Wallace), who recently discovered she has been secretly living in London again.
Stacey - who has built a new life with boyfriend Luke (Matt Willis) - returns to warn Kat to stay away from her, but the fiery showdown leads to the distressed character seeking shelter from Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) in the Queen Vic in order to cool down.
Things take a turn for the worse for Stacey when Lauren walks into the Vic, however.
The characters have had a chaotic relationship in 'EastEnders' since Lauren revealed Stacey's affair with her dad Max on Christmas Day 2007. Lauren also implicated Stacey in the murder of Archie Mitchell, handing her video confession to Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) in 2010, after suspecting Stacey and Max were up to their old tricks again.
Stacey - who was married to Lauren's late half-brother Bradley Branning - is thought to have been living in London for some time after originally fleeing the UK in 2010 when Janine set her up for attempted murder by stabbing herself and blaming the returning soap favourite.18-02-2014
- Hetti Bywater: I panicked filming dead body scenes
- Peter Capaldi killed off in The Musketeers
- Jimi Mistry's wife helps him work out for Corrie
- Mario Falcone would quit TOWIE for Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Binky Felstead: 'I thought Alex Mytton was a loser'
- Natalie Cassidy for lesbian storyline
- Matt Smith will 'happily come back' to Doctor Who
- Amy Childs set to have breast implants removed