Helen Flanagan: Big love to Luisa Zissman
Helen Flanagan has ''big love'' for Luisa Zissman.
The former 'Coronation Street' actress and 'Celebrity Big Brother' star have had choice words for each other in recent weeks after Helen branded Luisa's steamy actions on the Channel 5 reality show unladylike.
Luisa hit back by claiming her breasts were better than the actress', but Helen is now hoping to clear the air.
She explained to Nuts magazine: ''Well, for the record, she has beautiful boobs. Haha! And I never said she wasn't classy.
''I think we're two really headstrong women. I regret my tweet saying that some of her behaviour was not ladylike. It's not nice to judge someone and I'm a girl's girl. I don't like to be negative to any women. So, big love to Luisa.''
And the 23-year-old beauty would even like to spend some time with Luisa, 26, so they can bond.
Quizzed who she'd love to share a road trip with, Helen said: ''Kelly Brook would be good as I admire her. She's a lovely lady and is always very nice to me - we get on really well. Then, of course, my crush Leonardo DiCaprio. Finally, Luisa, so we could clear the air.''
Helen also revealed the reason she dyed her hair red recently.
The former blonde said: ''I wanted a change. I was blonde for quite a long time and wanted to change my image a bit. I was the blonde in the jungle. New Year, fresh start. I feel sexier with red hair. It suits my personality, I'm quite passionate and fiery.''18-02-2014
- Hetti Bywater: I panicked filming dead body scenes
- Peter Capaldi killed off in The Musketeers
- Jimi Mistry's wife helps him work out for Corrie
- Mario Falcone would quit TOWIE for Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Binky Felstead: 'I thought Alex Mytton was a loser'
- Natalie Cassidy for lesbian storyline
- Matt Smith will 'happily come back' to Doctor Who
- Amy Childs set to have breast implants removed