Sam Faiers 'still not 100 per cent'
Sam Faiers is still ''not 100 per cent''.
The 23-year-old beauty was rushed to hospital due to a mystery illness while in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house last month and she says doctors still haven't been able to diagnose what is wrong with her.
Sam said: ''I'm better than I was but I'm still not 100 per cent. My immune system is down at the moment so I'm picking up every bug going.
''I'm still having tests done. I'm going to hospital in a few days to have a colonoscopy and they should be able to tell me what it is after that.
''I think I've had about nine blood tests, a CT scan and an ultrasound. They've been checking everything from my blood-sugar levels to whether I have anaemia. My bowels are swollen and so are my intestines.''
Despite being ill for some time now, 'The Only Way is Essex' star says her symptoms aren't too severe.
She added to Britain's OK! magazine: ''Whatever I have, the doctors have told me it's treatable and the worst-case scenario is I'd have to make some changes to my diet. It might even just be a really nasty virus.''
Sam has lost a stone-and-a-half (21 pounds) due to the illness and reveals her mother is nursing her back to health.
She said: ''I've been a recluse at my mum's house for the past few weeks. She's been trying to fatten me up with roast dinners, shepherd's pie, pasta - all my favourites.''18-02-2014
- Natalie Anderson teases 'funny' storyline
- Britain's Got Talent's Lucy Kay supported Susan Boyle on tour
- Alan Titchmarsh hits back at Paul O'Grady's copy-cat claims
- Diversity: We've lost touch with Simon Cowell
- Tom Baker is happy Doctor Who cameo upset former stars
- Lucy Watson: Spencer Matthews has 'hold' over Louise Thompson
- Cheryl Cole wants Kim Kardashian on X Factor
- Lauren Pope creates helmet for Breast Cancer Care