EastEnders' Cindy to lose baby?
'EastEnders' teen Cindy Williams will find herself at risk of losing her baby next week.
The youngster played by Mimi Keene is expecting a baby with TJ Spraggan (George Sargeant) but after an ill-advised drinking session with pal Liam Butcher (James Forde), Cindy will be rushed to hospital.
The teen tearaway, who was taken in by her deceased mother Cindy Beale's former husband Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) last year, has infuriated Ian in recent weeks with her unruly behaviour and the Walford stalwart threatens to send her away to live with her grandmother, resulting in her latest stunt.
A source told Inside Soap magazine: ''Cindy's distraught at the prospect of being sent away, just as she's finally starting to make a life for herself in Albert Square. She's got her half-siblings, Lucy and Peter, there, as well as TJ. The last thing she wants is to be living with an elderly relative hundreds of miles away from her baby's father.''
Tina Carter (Luisa Bradshaw-White) and Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy) rush to the teen's side when she collapses after drinking with Liam.
The insider added: ''This is clearly a dangerous situation for Cindy. Tina and Sonia realise there's a chance she could lose the baby - and having both been through teen pregnancies themselves, they want to be there to support her in any way they can.''20-02-2014
- Simon Cowell on why 'The X Factor' 2014 was 'irritating'
- Daniel Baldwin: I'll quit CBB if they don't agree to terms
- Tila Tequila wants a second chance on CBB
- Jamie Laing wants to be British Jimmy Kimmel
- CBB's Bobby Davro allegedly 'had sex' with best friend's wife
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini blasted by X Factor hopeful
- Google-obsessed Kirk Norcross
- Tila Tequila to sue CBB bosses?