Kelle Bryan: Eternal reunion has been 'cathartic'
Kelle Bryan has found Eternal's reunion ''cathartic''.
'The Big Reunion' star - who was famously fired from the band by fax in 1998 - has got back together with sisters Easther and Vernie Bennett for the second series of the ITV2 reality show and admits the process has helped heal old grudges.
She said: ''I feel like it's been quite cathartic, actually. This forced us to think about ourselves, our decisions, why we did what we did, and forced us to face it and deal with it.
''The interviews for the show have been like counselling sessions. No stone has been left unturned. I've been saying that if we didn't go on to do anything else after this, that initial chat when we first sat down together again and worked through all the stuff that caused the damage in the first place ... for me, it was all worth it. Anything else that comes now is just a bonus.''
The 'I Wanna Be the Only One' hitmakers have ''cleared the air'' according to Vernie, who, along with sister Easther, hadn't spoken to Kelle since the group's demise in 2000.
Vernie told Gay Times magazine: ''We're mature now. The mistake we made, we made because of who we were then. Nothing's going to change that. The reason why we're able to turn things around is because of who we are now. It's all about moving forward.''20-02-2014
- James Nesbitt is enjoying celibacy
- David Hasselhoff's five wives in new show
- Ricky Wilson: Flirting with Rita Ora is for show
- Prince Charles pays tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- Coronation Street's Helen Worth 'delighted' by Tina O'Brien return
- Chloe Sims felt 'suffocated' by Elliot Wright
- Thom Evans 'plans to launch acting career'
- Ben Haenow plans to propose