Kym Marsh dating toyboy gym instructor?
Kym Marsh is reportedly dating a toyboy gym instructor.
The 37-year-old star was reportedly whisked off to Paris, France, by Matt Baker, 24, on Valentine's Day (14.02.14) after they met at their local gym in Worsley, Greater Manchester.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''It's very early days. Kym has known Matt a long time but everything has only happened recently.''
The pair initially struck up a friendship and have been exchanging flirty messages for the past few months.
However, Kym - who was married to Jamie Lomas until October - had her Twitter followers guessing about her new man by asking indirectly what they were doing for the romantic day of the year.
She wrote: ''So... Valentines day tomorrow!! What ya getting me!? (sic)''.
However, Matt - who has helped Kym lose 14lbs in weight - let the cat out of the bag when he replied, 'Le Weekend', which was accompanied with a love heart symbol next to it.
Meanwhile, the 'Coronation Street' star's ex-husband Jamie, 33, has also jumped into a relationship with model Chloe Peers, who is also 13 years younger than him.
Kym - who has two-year-old daughter Poppy with Jamie, as well as David, 18, and Emily, 16, from a previous relationship - was granted a divorce from the 'EastEnders' star last month after she called the police when he allegedly flew into a drunken rage.
- Jack Pack want ventriloquist to win Britain's Got Talent
- The X Factor: Lauren Murray wants Six Chair Challenge scrapped
- Freddie Flintoff: James Corden won't quit A League of Their Own
- Sue Perkins considering adoption
- Sir Tom Jones brands BBC a 'cold machine'
- The X Factor: Monica Michael wanted Simon Cowell for mentor
- James Jordan slams Strictly Come Dancing
- Jeremy Clarkson forced into rehab