Ollie Locke's 'break-up' with Sam Faiers
Ollie Locke feels like he has been through a ''break-up'' since leaving the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house.
The former 'Made In Chelsea' hunk, who flirted with 'The Only Way Is Essex' beauty Sam Faiers during the recent series, claims he misses seeing her every day and and finds the situation strange.
When asked about their possible relationship, he said: ''The honest answer is that I feel like I've gone through a break-up.
''That's what it feels like. I've just spent almost 30 days with someone that I really like and suddenly I'm not with her anymore. It's a bit bizarre.''
The 27-year-old star flirted up a storm with Sam, 23, during his 26-day stint on the reality show, during which he admitted he had feelings for the pretty blonde, which he says he doesn't regret.
He said: ''I'm used to having my relationships on camera. But it is different with this one. We both said that if anything were to happen it would be when we were on the outside.
''But nothing's happened yet but we do speak every day.''
Ollie says it ''really annoys'' him that some viewers thought their flirting was a 'showmance' for the cameras and he insists they do really like each other.
He added to heat magazine: ''If it was, why didn't we properly get it on inside the house for everyone to see? In my eyes - and I think hers, too - if something was going to happen then it would be now we're out of the house. But we still need to talk about that.''20-02-2014
- Louis Smith explicit video reportedly sold online
- Sheridan Smith loved becoming a pop star for Cilla role
- Alesha Dixon struggling to juggle motherhood and work
- Joanne Froggatt parties in Ibiza
- Craig Charles picked up from Coronation Street set in helicopter
- Jack Whitehall: Judy Murray has an 'ageless beauty'
- John Bardon has died aged 75
- Harry Derbidge axed from The Only Way Is Essex