Jack Whitehall's girlfriend comedy ban
Jack Whitehall has been banned from talking about his girlfriend on his stand-up comedy tour.
The 25-year-old comedian, who is dating his 'Fresh Meat' co-star Gemma Chan, has revealed the actress doesn't want details of their relationship to be included in his stand-up routines in order to keep their romance private.
Appearing on tomorrow night's (22.02.14) episode of 'The Jonathan Ross Show', Jack said: ''She doesn't want me to talk about it. And our relationship is the one thing that one tries to keep sacred so that's why I don't really talk about it that much. I don't talk about it that much, I make the odd silly joke [but] I try not to go into too much detail. It's nice to keep something back.''
But the star couldn't help but gush over his stunning girlfriend, adding: ''She's a lovely, amazing human being and I'm very, very lucky to be with her. That was soppy, wasn't it?''
Jack also stars in BBC Three's 'Bad Education', which he created, and he reveals he is in the midst of writing new episodes.
He said: ''I'm writing some more as we speak. We're going to be filming in the summer.''
In addition to 'Fresh Meat' and 'Bad Education', the comic could soon be snapped up by TV bosses in America as he recently filmed a pilot for a sitcom in the US.
He explained: ''I filmed a pilot in America and now some other people will decide whether they want more. It was fun, it was different ... it's always weird doing things in America and adjusting to it.''21-02-2014
- Paul Hollywood tried to get Mary Berry arrested
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes haven't rowed since presenting This Morning
- Coronation Street mini-bus crash
- Louise Thompson wants to go on date with Eminem
- Simon Webbe wanted Blue competition on Strictly Come Dancing
- X Factor plan shock elimination
- Miquita Oliver: I'll weep if Bieber cleans up at 4Music awards
- Ricky Rayment taking a break from Twitter