Jack Whitehall's girlfriend comedy ban
Jack Whitehall has been banned from talking about his girlfriend on his stand-up comedy tour.
The 25-year-old comedian, who is dating his 'Fresh Meat' co-star Gemma Chan, has revealed the actress doesn't want details of their relationship to be included in his stand-up routines in order to keep their romance private.
Appearing on tomorrow night's (22.02.14) episode of 'The Jonathan Ross Show', Jack said: ''She doesn't want me to talk about it. And our relationship is the one thing that one tries to keep sacred so that's why I don't really talk about it that much. I don't talk about it that much, I make the odd silly joke [but] I try not to go into too much detail. It's nice to keep something back.''
But the star couldn't help but gush over his stunning girlfriend, adding: ''She's a lovely, amazing human being and I'm very, very lucky to be with her. That was soppy, wasn't it?''
Jack also stars in BBC Three's 'Bad Education', which he created, and he reveals he is in the midst of writing new episodes.
He said: ''I'm writing some more as we speak. We're going to be filming in the summer.''
In addition to 'Fresh Meat' and 'Bad Education', the comic could soon be snapped up by TV bosses in America as he recently filmed a pilot for a sitcom in the US.
He explained: ''I filmed a pilot in America and now some other people will decide whether they want more. It was fun, it was different ... it's always weird doing things in America and adjusting to it.''21-02-2014
- Stevi Ritchie and Chloe Jasmine Whichello for Celebrity Big Brother
- Ashley Banjo marries girlfriend Francesca Abbott
- Sir Michael Parkinson: BBC 'barmy' for Jeremy Clarkson sacking
- Declan Donnelly dressed as woman on stag do
- Jameela Jamil wants to be reality TV show judge
- Marc O'Neil and Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace leave Big Brother
- Jake Quickenden's 'inner beauty'
- Simon Cowell defends Nick Grimshaw hiring: 'No one knew who I was'