TOWIE's Arg cheated on Lydia Bright with Amy Childs
James 'Arg' Argent cheated on Lydia Bright with Amy Childs.
'The Only Way Is Essex' star and his ex-girlfriend split up two years ago over cheating claims and Lydia, 22, quit the ITV2 reality show last year to focus on her fashion career.
Speaking at the launch of the new series of 'TOWIE', which starts on Sunday (23.02.14), Arg, 26, admitted he'd been unfaithful with friend Amy.
He said: ''I've never revealed this before but I actually cheated on Lydia with Amy Childs. It was in the toilets at an ITV party. Sam Faiers walked in on us.
''It happened when I was with Lydia. I didn't sleep with Amy but we kissed and I got caught.''
Arg is also set to reveal more juicy details about his love life in his new autobiography 'Living It Arg', out next month.
Asked if Amy, 23, knew that she would feature in his book, he said: ''Well, she has tried to call me a few times.''
Meanwhile, Arg's love life appears to be back on track and he has been sending flirty text messages to a London girl who he met in Ibiza 18 months ago.
He added: ''Last week she texted me from New Zealand and said: 'Will you be my Valentine?' We'll see what happens.''
Despite the heartbreak, Lydia has no regrets about falling for Arg in the beginning, saying: ''I believe everything you go through in life happens for a reason and you have to learn from your mistakes.
''If I hadn't got together with James, I probably wouldn't have been introduced to 'TOWIE'.''
'TOWIE' is back on ITV2 on Sunday at 10pm.21-02-2014
- TNA IMPACT to film six TV episodes in UK
- Louis Walsh confirms he's in talks for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
- Louise Thompson: Spencer Matthews doesn't have feelings
- EastEnders' Dean Gaffney: Wellard Two camera shy
- Carol Kirkwood's losing her sight
- Nadiya Hussain wins Great British Bake Off
- Danielle Armstrong: James Lock and I could still be together
- Daniel Craig would 'rather slash wrists' than do another James Bond movie