Mark Wright would return for TOWIE finale
Mark Wright would go back to 'The Only way Is Essex' - if it was going to end.
The 27-year-old star - who is engaged to Michelle Keegan - quit the programme in October 2011, and though he would never go back permanently, he would rejoin his former castmates for a special farewell.
Asked if he would go back to the show, he said: ''Once I go forward, I tend not to look back, so probably not. If it was going to end then maybe, yes.''
Mark is now focused on his presenting career and hopes one day to land a primetime series.
He said: ''I want to be a presenter. And be as good as Dermot O'Leary or Ant and Dec.
''At 30 I'd like to see myself married, looking to have children and still having an amazing relationship with ITV and presenting Saturday night TV.''
Mark can next be seen on ITV2 show 'Party Wright Around the World', which sees him throw parties in various locations and he loved filming the programme, though he found it tough being away from his fiancee.
He told Britain's OK! magazine: ''It was the best experience ever. I was away for three weeks each time and then I'd come home for a week, over about three or four months.
''I would do it again, but being away from Michelle was very hard. We were FaceTiming all the time.''22-02-2014
- Shane Warne 'would consider' dating show
- ITV to steal The Voice from the BBC?
- EastEnders: Abi and Stacey in fight
- Brian Dowling gets hitched in Ireland
- Jodi Albert feels mother living on through baby son
- Jenson Button to join Chris Evans on Top Gear?
- Nick Grimshaw wants Shaggy to voice The X Factor
- Matt Lucas' inspirational letter to young alopecia sufferer