Michelle Keegan thinking of baby names
Michelle Keegan is already thinking of baby names.
The 'Coronation Street' star recently pinned down a potential date to tie the knot with her fiancé Mark Wright, but their wedding isn't the only thing on her mind and her hunky boyfriend admitted they've talked about starting a family together.
He said: ''Yeah, of course [we've talked about children]. We both love kids and family life, so it's perfect.''
Mark admits when it comes to baby names Michelle would take control although she prefers ''unusual'' names, in comparison to his ''traditional'' choices.
He added to Now magazine: ''I think I'd like traditional [names], but I wouldn't have a say anyway because Michelle likes unusual names. She comes up with name sometimes and I'm like 'Hmm'. She comes up with some good ideas for names, actually.''
The TV personality wants to be a ''family man'' and draws his inspiration from his own dad, Mark.
Probed on what kind of dad he'd want to be, Mark said: ''Probably just like my dad. Everything's about his kids - whatever holiday we went on it was for the kids, so I just want to be a family man at home looking after the kids and my wife.''23-02-2014
- Stacey Solomon and Steve-O set for romance?
- Johnny Vegas turned his life around for his son
- BBC angers residents with raunchy Casual Vacancy set
- Patsy Kensit's secret Celebrity Big Brother spray-tans
- Sam Faiers looking for a boyfriend with a 'personality'
- Rosie Fortescue takes her dog on shopping trips
- Anne Kirkbride laid to rest
- Patsy Kensit evicted from 'CBB'