Matt and Emma Willis rehearsed lines in bed
Emma Willis helped Matt Willis learn 'EastEnders' lines in bed.
The Busted singer-turned-actor sought help from his famous wife - who hosts 'The Voice' UK and 'Big Brother' - as he read scripts for the BBC One soap, in which he plays the returning Stacey Branning's boyfriend Luke Riley.
Matt told The Sun newspaper: ''I always learn lines better when I have someone reading them back to me. We'd sit in bed and read 'EastEnders' scripts.
''It was great fun and really helpful. Emma got into it. Her cockney accent is hilarious.''
The 30-year-old star has wrapped his brief stint in Albert Square and isn't sure about a return to the show after forming musical super-group McBusted, who are set to go on tour for much of the year.
He added: ''I have got a pretty full-on year but this was nice to do and I have the chance to come back if I want to.
''McBusted are touring until the end of July then we are talking about South America and Japan at the end of the year.
''I can't see myself doing more 'EastEnders' in this year's schedule but who knows what will happen next year.''24-02-2014
- Coronation Street: Tisha Merry wants to educate on revenge porn
- Prince Andrew's ex-girlfriend to join Celebrity Big Brother?
- Stephanie Davis for Celebrity Big Brother?
- Benedict Cumberbatch had Victorian Sherlock doubts
- Sir Michael Caine's age almost made him quit acting
- Lady Colin Campbell plots revenge
- Ant and Dec starstruck by Kieron Dyer
- Tina O'Brien doesn't let daughter watch Coronation Street