Chloe Sims hoping for TOWIE romance
Chloe Sims wants to find love on 'The Only Way Is Essex' this year.
The single mother - who has eight-year-old daughter Madison with a mystery ex-boyfriend - is hopeful she could meet Mr. Right on the ITV2 reality show's 11th series, although she is nervous about the idea of having a relationship play out on camera.
She told the Daily Star newspaper: ''There's no man on the scene at the moment but I'm working on it! I don't know whether there will be any love action in this series.
''But I am single and I would love to be in a new relationship, because they're the best ones. So we'll just have to see what happens. I really don't know at the moment.
''It would be hard to have a relationship on the show and I think that scares people a bit. Once a love affair goes on 'TOWIE', it seems it always ends in tears. But for me, I've never had a boyfriend on the show so I might give it a go.''
The busty brunette also revealed she was missing her cousin Joey Essex, who quit the show last year to pursue other TV projects, and insists the door is always open for him to return.
Chloe sighed: ''It's weird not having him there. Tom Pearce talks like him sometimes so it's like I keep hearing him when he's not there.
''But he's gone on to do other things so I'm happy for him. I think the door will always be open for him - there wouldn't be a problem if he wanted to come back.
''But a change for him is good. He's still young and he can do lots of other things.''26-02-2014
- Cilla Black 'willed herself to die', according to Terry McCann
- Louis Tomlinson would 'love to judge' on The X Factor
- Cilla Black found dead by son Robert
- Charley Webb bans son from watching Emmerdale
- Sir Cliff Richard pays tribute to Cilla Black
- Declan Donnelly congratulated by Pope and Prince Charles
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini still fighting with Simon Cowell
- Paul O'Grady pays tribute to Cilla Black