Susanna Reid confirms split from partner
Susanna Reid has confirmed her separation from partner Dominic Cotton.
The 'BBC Breakfast' host has asked for ''space and privacy'' following her split from the father of her three children, Sam, 11, Finn, nine, and eight-year-old Jack.
A spokesperson for the TV star said: ''Susanna Reid and Dominic Cotton have agreed to separate but remain good friends. The welfare of their children remains paramount for both of them at this time. Please respect their space and privacy.''
News of the couple's separation after 15 years together first emerged last night (27.02.14) as Dominic, 46, posted a profile on a dating website, listing his relationship status as ''recently separated''.
His profile states: ''Underneath my blokeish exterior I am a sensitive soul. I enjoy sharing things and am someone who doesn't shy away from commitment. Life is for living with someone special.''
Former 'Strictly Come Dancing' star Susanna, 43, has been splitting her time between London and Salford, Greater Manchester, where she films 'BBC Breakfast'. Her gruelling schedule sees her make a 415-mile round trip between the two cities three times a week.
Susanna has recently been linked with a move to ITV to take over its morning show, 'Daybreak', which is set to be revamped under the title 'Good Morning Britain'.28-02-2014
- Claire Sweeney gives birth
- Danny Dyer left in tears by daughter's movie debut
- EastEnders to celebrate 30th anniversary with week-long live episodes
- Josie Cunninham set for I'm A Celeb
- Simon Cowell axes dolphin scenes from Xtra Factor
- Greg Wallace surprised by toughness of 'Strictly Come Dancing' training
- Angela Griffin wants 'Coronation Street' return
- Demot O'Leary: Louis Walsh is the 'dirtiest' X Factor judge