Kylie Minogue's dancing cut from 'The Voice'
Kylie Minogue's sexy dancing had to be cut from 'The Voice'.
The 45-year-old singer shocked viewers earlier this year as she flirted with former The Streets star Leo Ihenacho when he auditioned for the talent show, and now the programme's bosses have been forced to edit scenes which see her Twerking against the singer.
A source from the show revealed: ''Kylie and Leo have great chemistry, but they got a little carried away and it became lap-dance-esque.
''There are certain grinding scenes that we've only shown from the top up. Her skirt was way too short for a full length shot.''
Leo appears to be enjoying the attention from the 'Can't Get You Out of My Head' singer as he's now admitted that he'd like to date the star and hopes being on the BBC One programme will give him the chance to do so.
He told the Sun newspaper: ''I want to woo her, I think I'm going to use this whole show to woo Kylie.''
Kylie and Leo's outrageous flirting will not be the only shock for viewers on tonight's (01.03.14) show however as audience's will also see Kylie's fellow mentors Will.i.am and Ricky Wilson clash over one of the contestants.
Will.i.am says of the argument with the Kaiser Chief's frontman: ''He let a supreme being exit the scene.''01-03-2014
- Lauren Goodger: I'm no Kim Kardashian
- John Altman reprises bad boy Nick Cotten role in EastEnders
- Luisa Zissman hits out at Lauren Goodger sex tape
- Catherine Tyldesley caught parking in disabled bay
- Ferne McCann wants to make up with Chloe Sims
- Former MasterChef winner Ross Burden dies aged 45
- EastEnders' Mick Carter arrested for kerb crawling
- Peter Capaldi didn't want Doctor Who flirting