Sam Attwater eliminated from Dancing on Ice
Sam Attwater was booted off 'Dancing on Ice' tonight (02.03.14).
The 28-year-old actor - who was partnered with his fiancée Vicky Ogden - has become the latest celebrity to be voted off the ITV series after going up against Ray Quinn in the semi-final skate-off.
The hunky star - who has been in the skate-off five times this series - gave an energetic performance to Flo Rida's 'Club Can't Handle Me', but all four judges - Jason Gardiner, Ashley Roberts, Robin Cousins and Karen Barber - made the difficult decision to save the former 'X Factor' runner-up and his partner Maria Filippov, who put on a stunning display to James Morrison's 'You Make It Real'.
Paying tribute to his fiancée - whom he met on the show in 2011 - Sam said after being eliminated: ''Listen, I've done five skate-offs so it's my time to go. I feel like the winner and I have something more than a trophy.''
Ray - who has never been in the skate-off before tonight - is the hot favourite to be named the 'All Star'winner after receiving numerous high scores throughout the series.
Meanwhile, Olympic gymnast Beth Tweddle, 'Coronation Street' star Hayley Tamaddon and Ray will battle it out in next week's final to be crowned the 'champion of all champions'.02-03-2014
- Bianca Miller shocked by The Apprentice candidates attitudes
- Perez Hilton joins Celebrity Big Brother
- Mark Wright doesn't regret 'sneaky' tactics
- Doctor Who Christmas special inspired by comic strip
- Made In Chelsea's Lucy Watson wants Cowell for Christmas
- Ashley Banjo's cockroach phobia
- Brendan O'Carroll: Mrs. Brown's Boys isn't over
- The Apprentice star Solomon slams fellow contestants