Sam Faiers and Joey Essex back together
Sam Faiers and Joey Essex are back together.
The 23-year-old 'The Only Way is Essex' star recently revealed that she has been diagnosed with Crohn's disease after suffering with a mystery illness for over a month, and she's now said to be back together with her former TOWIE star ex-boyfriend.
A source said: ''Joey was devastated when he heard about Sam's condition and instantly wanted to be there for her.
''The situation has thrown them back together and they are now closer than ever.''
It has been revealed however that Joey - who quit the ITV reality show last year for a stint in the 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here Jungle' - will not return to the show to play out his rekindled romance with Sam.
The source told The Sun newspaper: ''Joey is not going to be returning to TOWIE so they are keen for their relationship to stay off the screen.''
Meanwhile Sam has admitted that she is relieved now that she knows what was making her so ill but she's worried about the amount of weight she's lost.
She said: ''I'm going to get [sister] Billie [Faiers] to get me some of those padded knickers.
''We spend all of our time wanting to lose weight but life's about being healthy.''02-03-2014
- Kerry Washington was unsure about TV
- Chris Gascoyne lands panto role
- Richard Madeley says sex is the key to a happy marriage
- Kimberly Kisselovich fell pregnant on Big Brother
- Chris Gascoyne lands £150k panto role
- Alison Hammond to join Strictly Come Dancing
- EastEnders' Phil to cheat on Sharon
- Richard Madeley: Sex is the key to a happy marriage