Charlie Sims: Ferne McCann has no heart
Ferne McCann has no ''f***ing heart'', according to Charlie Sims.
The 21-year-old 'The Only Way is Essex' star has hit out at his former girlfriend, who dumped him in December after starting a new relationship with Frank Major.
Ferne recently admitted to cheating on Charlie after initially lying, but Charlie thinks she would have kept the truth from him if she could get away with it.
He lashed out, saying: ''She would never have even brought it up. Every excuse she has given is bulls**t. She says in every interview that she wasn't happy and couldn't trust me because of the cheating. She cheated on me and then dumped me the next day, a week before Christmas. That girl has no f***ing heart. I had Christmas presents under the tree for her - I'm pretty sure she didn't have them for me.''
The 'TOWIE' lothario also claims that Ferne, 23, has been keeping in touch with him despite her new relationship with Frank, 29.
He told Star magazine: ''She's been texting me a lot. She tells me she loves me and wants to marry me.
''As far as I'm aware, she's not really interested [in Frank]. That's the story she tells me, anyway. But what she's saying to him could be completely different. She's playing him and me off each other.''06-03-2014
- Joanna Lumley disappointed at Downton Abbey snub
- BBC Two planning 'Bake Off: The Professionals'
- Michael Parr 'flattered and insulted' by hunk comments
- Lorraine Kelly wants bum tattoo
- Rob Brydon and Sir Tom Jones for Children in Need
- Rita Ora 'worked hard' for X Factor role
- Strictly bosses fear pro dancer 'fireworks'
- Celebrity Big Brother confirms UK vs. USA theme