EastEnders' Carol 'disgusted' with Kat
EastEnders' Carol Jackson is ''disgusted'' with Kat Moon as she prepares to lie in court next week.
The Walford battleaxes will have a dramatic showdown when Carol (Lindsey Coulson) discovers that Kat (Jessie Wallace) has agreed to testify against her niece Alice Branning in the upcoming murder trial of Michael Moon.
Kat recently made a deal with Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) in exchange for the imprisoned villain to drop charges against her cousin Stacey Branning (Lacey Turner), who she falsely accused of stabbing her in 2010, resulting in Stacey fleeing the country.
A source told Inside Soap magazine: ''Kat feels sick to her stomach about what she's agreed to do. But this is the only way to secure Stacey's freedom and she feels she has no choice. Obviously, Carol is disgusted.''
Both Janine and Alice are charged with murdering Michael last October, but while Alice stabbed him - to come to the aid of Janine - it was Janine who finished the job, killing her husband.
Carol has recently been trying to rally support for Alice despite feeling unwell due to her own battle with breast cancer.
The insider added: ''She's got enough on her plate having chemo for breast cancer, so the last thing Carol needs to be doing is getting into a scrap with Kat.
''But she doesn't want to lead her life any differently. Carol's a stubborn lady and if she thinks someone deserves an earful, she isn't going to hold back.''06-03-2014
- Danny Dyer pens book about pubs and ghosts
- 'Celebrity Big Brother's Jenna Jameson wants romance with Tila Tequila
- Myleene Klass: My kids won't be sexualised
- Twin Peaks-inspired experience opens in London
- Kirsty Gallacher and Iwan Thomas for Strictly Come Dancing
- Jamie Oliver: 'Britain's Got Talent' must be sugar-free
- Simon Cowell not worried about Strictly Come Dancing
- Louis Walsh is the happiest he has been