EastEnders' Stacey and Max Branning to share kiss
Stacey and Max Branning will share a passionate kiss in 'EastEnders'.
The former lovebirds - who previously had an illicit affair while Stacey (Lacey Turner) was engaged to Max's son Bradley - will reunite next week in a hotel room as fugitive Stacey worries about her future in Walford.
The returning favourite will hide away in a hotel while cousin Kat Moon (Jessie Wallace) prepares to give false testimony in the murder trial of Michael Moon, in order to aid Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) in exchange for her dropping charges against Stacey - whom she falsely accused of stabbing her in 2010, resulting in Stacey fleeing the country.
Stacey is on edge but a visit from old flame Max (Jake Wood) soon calms her nerves and the pair give in to temptation with a kiss.
Although old feelings resurface, Stacey's mind is still on Kat, who is about to perjure herself in order to help Stacey.
The young mum quickly leaves the hotel to stop Kat, but things take a turn for the worst when she runs into Archie's daughter, Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack).
A source told Inside Soap magazine: ''It's make-or-break time for Stacey now. Stacey knows that Kat is taking a huge risk and she doesn't want to see her cousin get into serious trouble.
''Stacey killed Ronnie's father, Archie, and that's not something Ronnie can forget.''11-03-2014
- Kerry Washington's 'risky' role on Scandal
- Jennifer Saunders wants star-studded Ab Fab movie
- Cheryl Cole takes husband's name for X Factor
- Anthony Hopkins takes lead in HBO show
- Tom Daley: TV hasn't distracted diving
- Corrie slammed over robbery plot
- Nicole Scherzinger urged to snub X Factor
- Jacqueline Jossa: Dan Osborne romance going 'swimmingly'