Ashley Taylor-Dawson for 'life-changing' storyline
Ashley Taylor-Dawson is in line for a life-changing storyline in 'Hollyoaks'.
The soap favourite's character Darren Osbourne will be at the centre of an exciting new plot in coming months, which will keep the reformed bad boy occupied for some time.
He said: ''It's something really different, something you wouldn't expect for Darren. I can't say too much but it's going to be a life-changer for Darren, his life will never be the same again. He's getting older and with that certain things happen. He's got a lot to deal with.''
The 31-year-old hunk - who wowed viewers on 'Strictly Come Dancing' last year - has teased that the new plot will be fairly dramatic and affect not just Darren, but all those around him in the Channel 4 soap.
Ashley told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Let's just say that there are some really tough times ahead for him and it's something that everyone is going to have to help out with.
''I am looking forward to tackling the issues around it. That's the good thing about it, it's not just about putting out drama, it's about helping people and tackling something that people go through every day.''13-03-2014
- Stephanie Nala found Simon Cowell's behaviour 'odd'
- James Nesbitt was 'isolated' on The Missing
- Honor Blackman to star in new TV show
- Jonathan Ross signs £2 million ITV deal
- Jack Walton rejected by girls over his mum's sexuality
- Cheryl Fernandez Versini can't sleep thanks to Simon Cowell
- Simon Gregson proposed to wife in the bath
- Lucy Mecklenburgh's dog loses five teeth