Katherine Kelly gives birth to girl
Katherine Kelly has given birth to a baby girl.
The 'Mr Selfridge' star and her husband Ryan Clark welcomed their first child on Tuesday (11.03.14) and have named their daughter Orla Clark.
Ryan said in a statement: ''Katherine has given me the best gift in the world. Absolutely smitten with Orla and so proud of my wife.''
The former 'Coronation Street' actress announced her pregnancy on Twitter last September, just one month after marrying Australian digital analyst manager Ryan in Las Vegas.
Katherine wrote at the time: ''Ryan & I are overjoyed to announce that we are expecting a baby! Feeling very blessed! (sic)''
The 34-year-old star and Ryan decided to elope to Las Vegas in August 2013 after three years together for a low-key wedding at the Little Church of the West.
Katherine previously said: ''I love people's weddings, but I have never desired a big white wedding for myself.
''We wanted to enjoy the day without all the usual planning and pressure.
''We'd been laughing and joking all day and then suddenly everything seemed to stop and we tried to get the words 'I do' out without becoming emotional wrecks. It was awesome. I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life.''13-03-2014
- Michelle Keegan 'fantastic' in first film role
- Sinitta ready to The Voice if Simon axes her from X Factor
- James Jordan and Jasmine Lennard check out of Big Brother Hotel
- Simon Cowell wants Olly and Caroline to create se-X Factor
- Nick Grimshaw gets X Factor offer from Jessie Ware
- Gemma Collins: I don't 'believe in therapy'
- Steven Moffat: Doctor Who criticism gets me down
- Corrie's Callum to take advantage of Bethany's crush