Kylie Minogue unsure about The Voice return
Kylie Minogue isn't sure whether she will return to 'The Voice'.
The pop princess has admitted she might not be back for a second series when the BBC One singing competition returns in 2015 because of her touring commitments.
She said: ''I'm already doing it again in Australia, but UK or Australia, I don't know if I could [do another season] because I'm going to be touring. We'll see.
''I am doing 'The Voice' Australia so that will carry on until July. I've got to get through at least this one first, and then two with Australia.''
Kylie also said she was ''really excited'' about the upcoming live shows, which begin on March 22.
Ricky Wilson, who joined the panel alongside Kylie this year, recently said he wanted the current coaches to stay together because the chemistry between them and veteran mentors Sir Tom Jones and will.i.am is so good.
Asked whether he thought BBC One bosses should offer him a new deal, he joked: ''They'd be f**king idiots if they didn't. All the coaches have made it really good this year.''13-03-2014
- Lorraine Kelly wants bum tattoo
- Rob Brydon and Sir Tom Jones for Children in Need
- Rita Ora 'worked hard' for X Factor role
- Strictly bosses fear pro dancer 'fireworks'
- Celebrity Big Brother confirms UK vs. USA theme
- Love Island's Hannah and Jon want a 'gangsta' wedding
- Louis Walsh returning to X Factor as a cleaner?
- Apprentice star Stuart Baggs found dead