Louis Walsh not worried about X Factor axe
Louis Walsh isn't worried about being axed from 'The X Factor'.
Returning judge Cheryl Cole has reportedly called for the veteran panellist - who has appeared on all 10 series of the ITV singing competition - to be sacked, but Louis isn't concerned about his position being jeopardised.
He said: ''I'm not worried.''
Louis, 61, remains close with show creator Simon Cowell, 54, and thinks his place on the show is secure.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Louis is tight with Simon and isn't bothered about what Cheryl has been saying. He will be back as far he's concerned and he wants Sharon Osbourne at his side.''
Meanwhile, it's thought Sharon - who won the show last year with her act Sam Bailey - could return to the panel, while the final seat could be filled by either Olly Murs or former LMFAO rapper Redfoo, who has impressed Simon with his stint on 'The X Factor' Australia.
Simon has confirmed he and Cheryl will decide the two remaining judges together and he has even given the 'Call My Name' singer final say.
A show source said: ''Simon wanted to wait until Cheryl was 100 per cent confirmed first so they could talk. Both of them like how edgy and cool Redfoo is. He makes great telly.''13-03-2014
- EastEnders' Charlie Slater is to be killed off
- Sean Miley Moore: Olly and Caroline 'like brother and sister'
- Susannah Constantine voted off I'm A Celeb
- Anton Stephans backing Reggie 'N' Bollie to win The X Factor
- Georgia May Foote: Strictly Come Dancing partner like my brother
- Gaz Beadle: Vicky Pattison 'playing it safe'
- Coldplay confirmed for X Factor final
- Katie Derham pulled out of Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals