Bruno Langley fears handbag attacks
Bruno Langley worries about being attacked with handbags.
The 'Coronation Street' actor, who plays Todd Grimshaw, fears viewers will hit him while he's out and about because of Todd's mischievousness in the soap - including his affair with Marcus Dent (Charlie Condou).
Todd has been seducing Marcus in recent months, despite the midwife being in a relationship with Maria Connor (Samia Ghadie).
Bruno exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''I don't go out that much ... I'm waiting for a handbag to hit me over the head in Sainsbury's - I think it's going to happen soon.''
The 30-year-old actor returned to his role as Todd last year after a several-year break and he says it's been great to be back on set in Manchester.
He added: ''I got into this job to work with all sorts of different people and new people ... coming back to work, some things are the same, some things are different, a lot of the cast has changed. Working with people like Charlie, people like Jimi Mistry, is a pleasure.''18-03-2014
- Prince Charles pays tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- Coronation Street's Helen Worth 'delighted' by Tina O'Brien return
- Chloe Sims felt 'suffocated' by Elliot Wright
- Thom Evans 'plans to launch acting career'
- Ben Haenow plans to propose
- Gemma Collins quits TOWIE
- Miranda Hart announces end of BBC sitcom
- Tina O'Brien returning to Coronation Street