Coronation Street's Tracy Barlow to wed again?
'Coronation Street's' Tracy Barlow is preparing for her fourth wedding.
Tracy (Kate Ford) recently ended her relationship with Rob Donovan (Marc Baylis) after catching him locking lips with Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan) but the pair have now reunited and could be set to walk down the aisle, despite Tracy's mum Deirdre (Anne Kirkbride) making an effort to talk Rob out of it.
In scenes, which are to be aired next month, she tells him: ''I didn't have you down as the marrying kind, Rob. Are you sure about her?
''I love our Tracy to bits but she could start a fight in an empty room, and she's hard work. I see our Tracy as being like asparagus - it's an acquired taste. I love it, but it's not to everyone's taste.''
Rob will assure Deidre - who has featured in the ITV soap for nearly four decades - that he is committed to Tracy and her daughter Amy, whose father is Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson).
He says: ''I very much approve of the institution of marriage. At the end of the day Amy needs stability. I love them both so I want to look after them.''
The wedding may not go to plan, however, as it's been suggested that Tracy may not even show up, as the mischievous couple could be involved in yet another scam.
An insider on the soap told the Daily Star newspaper: ''This is Tracy after all, nothing ever goes to plan. Could she and Rob have another scam up their sleeve?''21-03-2014
- Jorgie Porter's dating Craig from First Dates
- Duncan Bannatyne for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!?
- Strictly Come Dancing has plan for nervy contestants
- Maisie Williams: 'Doctor Who' is full of bearded men
- Tom Bleasby quits X Factor
- BBC want Apprentice best of
- Christopher Biggins: Cilla Black wouldn't have wanted to suffer
- Jenny Bradley will still be manipulative