Ricky Wilson loves gay attention
Ricky Wilson is happy to be a gay icon.
The Kaiser Chiefs frontman says he's been getting lots of attention from gay men since becoming a coach on 'The Voice' this year and is only happy to accept the compliments.
He gushed: ''I get a lot more attention from men than women. They say, 'You're hot, I wouldn't mind a go on you', which I find a compliment. I find it harder to please the same sex.''
However, the 36-year-old singer remains modest about his newfound fame through the BBC One show.
He added to the Metro newspaper: ''The thing is, you can put anyone on TV and they can be hot. It's like listening to a song on the radio, if you hear it every day you'll start liking it.''
Ricky will be rooting for his three artists - Chris Royal, Christina Marie and Emily Adams - when 'The Voice' goes live tomorrow night (22.03.14) but it seems his good looks are lost on Christina, 20, as she has her eye on the show's host Marvin Humes.
Christina auditioned for 'The X Factor' when she was just 15 in 2008 - the same year Marvin's group JLS rose to fame on the show.
She recalled: ''It's weird seeing Marvin again because he and I stayed in the hotel when he was just setting out with JLS. He doesn't remember me but I remember him because I thought he was pretty cute.''21-03-2014
- Danny Dyer pens book about pubs and ghosts
- 'Celebrity Big Brother's Jenna Jameson wants romance with Tila Tequila
- Myleene Klass: My kids won't be sexualised
- Twin Peaks-inspired experience opens in London
- Kirsty Gallacher and Iwan Thomas for Strictly Come Dancing
- Jamie Oliver: 'Britain's Got Talent' must be sugar-free
- Simon Cowell not worried about Strictly Come Dancing
- Louis Walsh is the happiest he has been