The Voice live show to be rocked by illness
'The Voice's' first live show could be set for chaos with four contestants struggling to sing.
The BBC One talent show will begin its first round of live sing-offs tomorrow (22.03.14) as the quarter finals take place, but four contestants are in danger of being sent home as they've been taken ill.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Everyone's drinking lemon and honey, snorting Vicks inhalers and getting early nights - it is hardly rock'n'roll.''
Jamie Johnson and Lee Glasson - who are being mentored by Kylie Minogue - have been joined in the sickbay by Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky Wilson's contestant Christina Marie and Sir Tom Jones' protégée Sally Barker.
All four wannabes have been told not to rehearse as BBC bosses are worried they won't be on form for the live show.
will.i.am has so far suffered no blows to his team, which includes Iesher Haughton, Sophie May and Jermain Jackman, but with three contestants left on each team and four people set to be sent home, each team will be cut down to just two singers.
Tomorrow's first live show will see performances from US superstars Jason Derulo and OneRepublic.21-03-2014
- Martin Clunes: Men Behaving Badly return would be 'unsavoury'
- Danny Dyer to wed
- Vas Morgan gets fat freezing treatment
- Eddie Redmayne offered cameo role in Neighbours
- Simon Cowell 'plans to revive wrestling on British TV'
- Michael Le Vell fights drug problem at holiday camp
- Ricky Wilson 'needs a holiday'
- Max George wants role in British soap opera