The Voice live show to be rocked by illness
'The Voice's' first live show could be set for chaos with four contestants struggling to sing.
The BBC One talent show will begin its first round of live sing-offs tomorrow (22.03.14) as the quarter finals take place, but four contestants are in danger of being sent home as they've been taken ill.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Everyone's drinking lemon and honey, snorting Vicks inhalers and getting early nights - it is hardly rock'n'roll.''
Jamie Johnson and Lee Glasson - who are being mentored by Kylie Minogue - have been joined in the sickbay by Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky Wilson's contestant Christina Marie and Sir Tom Jones' protégée Sally Barker.
All four wannabes have been told not to rehearse as BBC bosses are worried they won't be on form for the live show.
will.i.am has so far suffered no blows to his team, which includes Iesher Haughton, Sophie May and Jermain Jackman, but with three contestants left on each team and four people set to be sent home, each team will be cut down to just two singers.
Tomorrow's first live show will see performances from US superstars Jason Derulo and OneRepublic.21-03-2014
- Kerry Washington was unsure about TV
- Chris Gascoyne lands panto role
- Richard Madeley says sex is the key to a happy marriage
- Kimberly Kisselovich fell pregnant on Big Brother
- Chris Gascoyne lands £150k panto role
- Alison Hammond to join Strictly Come Dancing
- EastEnders' Phil to cheat on Sharon
- Richard Madeley: Sex is the key to a happy marriage