The Voice live show to be rocked by illness
'The Voice's' first live show could be set for chaos with four contestants struggling to sing.
The BBC One talent show will begin its first round of live sing-offs tomorrow (22.03.14) as the quarter finals take place, but four contestants are in danger of being sent home as they've been taken ill.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Everyone's drinking lemon and honey, snorting Vicks inhalers and getting early nights - it is hardly rock'n'roll.''
Jamie Johnson and Lee Glasson - who are being mentored by Kylie Minogue - have been joined in the sickbay by Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky Wilson's contestant Christina Marie and Sir Tom Jones' protégée Sally Barker.
All four wannabes have been told not to rehearse as BBC bosses are worried they won't be on form for the live show.
will.i.am has so far suffered no blows to his team, which includes Iesher Haughton, Sophie May and Jermain Jackman, but with three contestants left on each team and four people set to be sent home, each team will be cut down to just two singers.
Tomorrow's first live show will see performances from US superstars Jason Derulo and OneRepublic.21-03-2014
- Steven Ugoalah thinks he's going to be a millionaire
- Jess Wright dumps Ricky over flirty messages with other woman
- Neil Gaiman to write Doctor Who for Peter Capaldi?
- Gemma Merna for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here
- Sue Johnston wants more roles for women
- Lynda Bellingham 'would be thrilled' with best seller
- Claire Danes would make an 'abysmal' CIA agent
- Kara Tointon splits from Artem Chigvintsev