Sam Bailey: Pregnancy hasn't 'hit me'
Sam Bailey's pregnancy still hasn't sunk in yet.
The 2013 'X Factor' champion - who recently discovered she was expecting her third child - has claimed the news hasn't ''hit'' her, and admitted she thinks the baby was conceived on New Year's Eve.
She told BANG Showbiz: ''It's not hit me yet that I'm pregnant. I'm three months, so I've got six months to go ... I'm pretty sure it was New Year's Eve.
''It was before we went out, before I performed at G-A-Y. It's a New Year's Eve baby.''
Despite her recent rise to stardom, Sam insisted she won't be looking at employing a nanny to look after her children - daughter Brooke, eight, and son Tommy, five, with husband Craig - but she will be playing her mother to accompany her on tour to help out.
She added: ''I'm due October 3rd. My mum's going to come on tour with me [in January] to look after the baby.
''I'm going to pay my mum's wages for a month so she can come on tour with me ... I'm not getting a nanny. I'll look after my own kids ... I won't be taking mega amounts of time off because I've got great people around me and supporting me.
''I need to be there for a certain period of time with the baby, but it's not like I'm flying off the Cambodia and staying away from home. I've got a great husband he's a great dad who's great at looking after babies.''
Sam's debut album 'The Power of Love' is released on Monday (24.03.14).22-03-2014
- Sinitta has to change her Wikipedia page everyday as pranksters change her age
- Stephanie Waring dating footballer Danny Simpson
- Fatboy Slim won't do Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger wants to be 'the next Jordan'
- Kayvan Novak thinks there are minimal opportunities for 'ethnic actors'
- WWII bomb puts Britain's Got Talent live shows in jeapordy
- Anita Dobson rules out EastEnders return
- David Hasseloff: I'm not a big fan of Celebrity Big Brother