will.i.am is a CBeebies fan
will.i.am watches CBeebies.
'The Voice' star has revealed he loves watching children's programming first thing in the morning before he starts his day.
He said: ''In the morning I watch CBeebies - that's what I like to wake up to. Is that weird?''
The Black Eyed Peas star splits his time between London, where he films 'The Voice', his home in Los Angeles, and most recently, Australia, where he has signed up as a coach on their version of 'The Voice' with Kylie Minogue.
Quizzed about what he gets up to when in London, will said: ''I used to always be in the studio when I was here, but now I go to clubs and eat out with friends. I enjoy seeing Kylie Minogue, but we're with each other so much now that we're both on 'The Voice' Australia as well, we appreciate the time apart.''
Starring on two versions of 'The Voice' isn't a chore for the star, however, as he enjoys working with young, talented musicians.
He added to Radio Times magazine: ''I do 'The Voice' because I enjoy being around people who have dreams, and I have a record label and produce, so it's healthy for us to nurture tomorrow's artists.''22-03-2014
- Mark Wright worried about having 'ugly' kids
- Beth Tweddle takes first 'assisted' steps after back surgery
- Steve Jones to host raunchy reboot of Sex Box
- Mike Berry auditions for The Voice
- EastEnders' Martin Fowler and baby Arthur involved in horror smash
- Scotty T's four-day booze bender
- Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell have date night
- Mario Falcone will never find girl he loves as much as Lucy Mecklenburgh