will.i.am is a CBeebies fan
will.i.am watches CBeebies.
'The Voice' star has revealed he loves watching children's programming first thing in the morning before he starts his day.
He said: ''In the morning I watch CBeebies - that's what I like to wake up to. Is that weird?''
The Black Eyed Peas star splits his time between London, where he films 'The Voice', his home in Los Angeles, and most recently, Australia, where he has signed up as a coach on their version of 'The Voice' with Kylie Minogue.
Quizzed about what he gets up to when in London, will said: ''I used to always be in the studio when I was here, but now I go to clubs and eat out with friends. I enjoy seeing Kylie Minogue, but we're with each other so much now that we're both on 'The Voice' Australia as well, we appreciate the time apart.''
Starring on two versions of 'The Voice' isn't a chore for the star, however, as he enjoys working with young, talented musicians.
He added to Radio Times magazine: ''I do 'The Voice' because I enjoy being around people who have dreams, and I have a record label and produce, so it's healthy for us to nurture tomorrow's artists.''22-03-2014
- Sinitta has to change her Wikipedia page everyday as pranksters change her age
- Stephanie Waring dating footballer Danny Simpson
- Fatboy Slim won't do Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger wants to be 'the next Jordan'
- Kayvan Novak thinks there are minimal opportunities for 'ethnic actors'
- WWII bomb puts Britain's Got Talent live shows in jeapordy
- Anita Dobson rules out EastEnders return
- David Hasseloff: I'm not a big fan of Celebrity Big Brother