will.i.am is a CBeebies fan
will.i.am watches CBeebies.
'The Voice' star has revealed he loves watching children's programming first thing in the morning before he starts his day.
He said: ''In the morning I watch CBeebies - that's what I like to wake up to. Is that weird?''
The Black Eyed Peas star splits his time between London, where he films 'The Voice', his home in Los Angeles, and most recently, Australia, where he has signed up as a coach on their version of 'The Voice' with Kylie Minogue.
Quizzed about what he gets up to when in London, will said: ''I used to always be in the studio when I was here, but now I go to clubs and eat out with friends. I enjoy seeing Kylie Minogue, but we're with each other so much now that we're both on 'The Voice' Australia as well, we appreciate the time apart.''
Starring on two versions of 'The Voice' isn't a chore for the star, however, as he enjoys working with young, talented musicians.
He added to Radio Times magazine: ''I do 'The Voice' because I enjoy being around people who have dreams, and I have a record label and produce, so it's healthy for us to nurture tomorrow's artists.''22-03-2014
- Richard Hammond is 'not about to quit' his mates
- Matt Smith 'in talks to play Prince Philip in The Crown'
- MasterChef contestant compared to Mr Monopoly
- Celebrity Big Brother star diagnosed with cancer
- Scientologists make Louis Theroux movie
- This Morning to show live semen facial
- Ed Sheeran does his 'tasty dance' on Brothers Green: EATS!
- Alan Halsall still 'challenged' by Corrie