EastEnders' Lucy Beale dies after falling into trap
EastEnders' Lucy Beale is to die after falling into a trap.
The 20-year-old businesswoman - played by Hetti Bywater - will be murdered this Spring after she falls for a conniving plan set up by her killer.
The bossy blonde, who has created her own housing company, will meet a client late at night after agreeing to show them around one of the flats available in Walford.
Although, the suspicious meeting will be the last time Lucy will be seen alive in Albert Square after she is brutally slaughtered by a fellow resident, according to SoapSquawk.com
However, bosses are keen for the chilling storyline to be as big as the, 'Who Shot Phil Mitchell?' plot in 2001, so are withholding the killer's identity until next February.
The mystery will give Adam Woodyatt - who plays Lucy's father Ian - a chance to ''shine'' following his alter-ego's successful breakdown storyline last year, which saw him flee Walford and return as a tramp.
An insider said previously: ''It's been so cleverly plotted that it isn't a typical whodunnit. It's going to be raw, emotional and gritty.
''It will see her dad Ian start to question how well he really knew his daughter as secrets spill out after her death.''24-03-2014
- Peter Kay to star in new sitcom
- Dennis Waterman quits New Tricks
- Esther Rantzen considering using Tinder
- Ryan Thomas and Amy Jackson 'very happy' together
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis vistit Downton Abbey
- Ben Whishaw to star in London Spy
- Holly Willoughby cries on last day on This Morning
- Julian Fellowes: George Clooney in Downton was great privilege