EastEnders' Lucy Beale dies after falling into trap
EastEnders' Lucy Beale is to die after falling into a trap.
The 20-year-old businesswoman - played by Hetti Bywater - will be murdered this Spring after she falls for a conniving plan set up by her killer.
The bossy blonde, who has created her own housing company, will meet a client late at night after agreeing to show them around one of the flats available in Walford.
Although, the suspicious meeting will be the last time Lucy will be seen alive in Albert Square after she is brutally slaughtered by a fellow resident, according to SoapSquawk.com
However, bosses are keen for the chilling storyline to be as big as the, 'Who Shot Phil Mitchell?' plot in 2001, so are withholding the killer's identity until next February.
The mystery will give Adam Woodyatt - who plays Lucy's father Ian - a chance to ''shine'' following his alter-ego's successful breakdown storyline last year, which saw him flee Walford and return as a tramp.
An insider said previously: ''It's been so cleverly plotted that it isn't a typical whodunnit. It's going to be raw, emotional and gritty.
''It will see her dad Ian start to question how well he really knew his daughter as secrets spill out after her death.''24-03-2014
- Steve-O liked Stacey Solomon 'right away'
- Philip Glenister thinks Top Gear is perfect the way it is
- Dermot O'Leary congratulates Caroline Flack and Olly Murs
- Stars in their Eyes axed
- Simon Cowell: X Factor will be unrecognisible
- Natalie Dormer didn't have a backup plan if she failed at acting
- Emma Atkins has given birth to her first child
- Bobby Norris so grateful to bone marrow donor who saved his mother