EastEnders' Lucy Beale hides secret in run-up to death
EastEnders' Lucy Beale is to hide a big secret in the build-up to her death.
The bossy blonde - played by Hetti Bywater - will find herself in a sticky situation next week after Lauren Branning (Jacqueline Joss) suspects there's something going on between her and Jake Stone (Jamie Lomas).
During a night out to celebrate Lauren's birthday, the brunette stunner - who has also dated Jake - snoops through Lucy's phone for confirmation her friend is secretly romancing the alcoholic.
However, when the businesswoman catches Lauren searching through her phone, she convinces her that nothing is going, although it's clear she's hiding something.
Later on, Lucy receives a mysterious call and she then concocts a plan, which involves her fighting with Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty), to flee the party.
As Lucy leaves the celebratory bash, Jake is preparing a romantic dinner for two at his house, which sparks suspicion that she's off to meet the former chef.
Meanwhile, Lucy is set to be killed off this Spring after she's brutally murdered by a fellow Walford resident.
However, bosses are keen for the chilling storyline to be as big as the 'Who Shot Phil Mitchell?' plot in 2001, so they are withholding the killer's identity until next February.
Jake is also being written out of the soap this summer after bosses refused to renew Jamie's one-year contract.25-03-2014
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel
- Gemma Atkinson to be 'Del Boy' of Emmerdale
- Dan Osborne interviewed by police
- Nev Schulman wants UK version of Catfish
- Ferne McCann: I hate confrontation