Jorgie Porter rules out kids for now
Jorgie Porter has ruled out having children for now.
The former 'Hollyoaks' actress has been dating her ex-co-star James Atherton - who played killer Will Savage in the soap - for three years, but she insists she's not ready to start a family with him yet because she's ''still a kid'' herself.
When asked if they're ready to take their relationship to the next level, she said: ''Do you mean like kids? No way, whoa! I feel like I'm still a kid myself.''
She jokingly added: ''I don't even drink coffee or tea.''
However, the 26-year-old actress insists their relationship has improved since they both left the show last year.
She explained: ''You do real things like shopping and you think, 'We're normal people'. During the day we're like, 'What shall we do?', 'Dunno'. Instead of going to go to the canteen together, now we get to go to a restaurant... we could just wander around, picking our noses.''
Although the blonde beauty hasn't ruled out reprising her role as murderer Theresa McQueen in 'Hollyoaks', she insists she'll be taking an extended break from soaps.
She told Digital Spy: ''I love the show and I love the people, but it's good to have a massive break because I've been working solidly for almost six years, every day, even weekends. It's a bubble and it's life-consuming. You forget about the real world and then you crawl out of it and you're like, 'Oh yes, there's people! Normal people'.''28-03-2014
- Charlotte Bellamy gets married
- Helen Flanagan asked clairvoyant to predict the sex of her baby
- Marnie Simpson: Ricky Rayment isn't the 'jealous type'
- Michelle Keegan cuddles a jumper in bed
- Rita Ora banned from showing cleavag
- Patrick Blake to be diagnosed with motor neurone disease
- David Walliams' books to be turned into Christmas specials
- Jeremy Clarkson to make Top Gear return?