Kit Harington backs Game of Thrones male nudity
Kit Harington has called for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'.
The hunky actor - who plays Jon Snow in the hit fantasy drama - thinks it's only ''right'' the show's male stars show off as much skin as the female characters in steamy scenes.
'Game of Thrones' is known for its abundance of female nudity, with stars including Emilia Clarke and Natalie Dormer stripping down for their roles.
Kit told GQ magazine: ''It's only right, if you're going to make a show where nudity and sex is a large part of it, that you be a part of that.''
However, the 27-year-old star wouldn't necessarily be happy to film a full-frontal scene - but would take his clothes off if it were integral to the plot.
He added: ''I wouldn't say I'd be happy about it ... It would have to be f***ing well deserved.''
Viewers previously saw a steamy sex scene between Jon Snow and Ygritte - played by Rose Leslie - but the actor admits he used a body double.
He said: ''When it came down to [film] it I had a broken ankle, so the only time you saw my ass, it wasn't my ass.''28-03-2014
- Tila Tequila wants a second chance on CBB
- Jamie Laing wants to be British Jimmy Kimmel
- CBB's Bobby Davro allegedly 'had sex' with best friend's wife
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini blasted by X Factor hopeful
- Google-obsessed Kirk Norcross
- Tila Tequila to sue CBB bosses?
- Strictly ban for EastEnders' Linda
- Phillip and Holly can't wait for This Morning reunion